Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What We Need More Of Is....

Science!

Apparently.

Because, ya know, it took SCIENTISTS to tell us that the American Government could be infringing on our rights as American citizens.

HELLO!?!

They could have saved themselves a lot of money and just read my blog. I mean, yes, I've been lax in updating this little diamond mine on a daily basis, but... I just gave you seven links to articles on the government, the TSA, and/or the violation of rights.

It seems I pay more attention to America and the rights and freedoms granted to me by the Constitution (you know, that document that's twisted for the purposes of the lawmakers?) because I was born here than the politicians do. I shouldn't really have a heart attack and die of NOT SUPRISED, but...I am...

Suprised, that is.

So... the scientists are saying that profiling people at the air port based on their behaviour could prove inaccurate. Um... DUH!? How many people are chipper when they're flying? I mean in post-9/11 times? You have to get up at the BUTT-CRACK of dawn for a 4pm flight so that you are at least three hours early for your flight so you can spend two of those hours in line for someone to illegally search you.

There is no warrant.

There is no probable cause.

The airlines don't have a choice in this matter.

And... if you happen to know someone who uses three buckets of phlegm to say his name, you're most likely on the no-fly list. Or if you've ever complained in public about the TSA. Or mentioned that they're morons. Or refused to follow their procedures because their existence violates your rights as an American citizen.

There's only so many times I can beat this dead horse.

Seriously...

I'm done.

No comments: