Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Oil Conspiracy

It's in the news everywhere. Gas prices are on the rise again. I don't need to link you to MSNBC or CNN for you to find a news story on the war and the price of gas in California. In fact, if you live in California, you can just walk to the gas station and scream. Or...just look at your keys. If you can afford it.

Everyone has always told me that war is a good economy-booster. But, who's really benefiting from this war in the Middle East? First of all, I don't think any of those countries have said, "Hey, America! Thanks for giving it the ol' college try!" In fact, I think those countries have pretty much done the opposite and shot our boys and girls in the back.

Yet we stay.

Their government will fall apart if we leave.

I have one thing to say to that: "WHO IN BIXBY'S NINE HELLS CARES?!" It's a volatile area. They've been at war with each other for centuries and here's a newsflash--they'll keep being at war until they either all die out or Jesus comes back (or for the first time, if you're Jewish). Don't sell me on a war you want to have by saying it's a fight on terrorism.

Also, in this "war on terrorism," don't take away my rights as an American citizen and say it's for my safety. If I were going to explode a bomb on a plane, I wouldn't wait in a 2 hour security check line. I'd dress as an employee. Also? What's with the "60% of 'fake' bombs" making it through the TSA checkpoint? Yes. Well done, Homeland Security. Well done.

When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, we didn't tell the American Citizens they couldn't carry toothpaste in their carry on if it was over 3oz. We attacked the Japanese. So, when Al Quida gave the directive to fly planes into the Pentagon and Twin Towers...why, exactly are we not able to carry liquids over 3oz? THEY FLEW THE FREAKING PLANE!!!

Maybe we should check, oh, I dunno, PILOT LICENSES?

As much as I love our American troops, I still think Asylum Street Spankers have the right idea with "Stick Magnetic Ribbons (On Your SUV)." You can watch it here. So, maybe the Federal Government should visit a proctologist to remove the heads out of the rear ends of those people making the decisions to take away or violate my indelible rights. It's not terroristic to speak your mind. It's actually in the Constitution that one can do so--it's called "FREE SPEECH."

Why are the oil prices a conspiracy? Because the price per gallon doesn't need to be as high as it is. There's no reason for it. It's a way for the oil moguls to continue to ecru wealth. I don't see them stepping up to help pay off America's debt. I also don't see them really helping the economy, either. If a person makes $7.25/hr and has to spend $4.50/gallon, then on top of that pay for food, water, electricity, rent... It's virtually impossible.

It's a conspiracy against the American public. It's falling into order what Regan stated about America (depending on who you believe, he was either quoting Lenin or misquoting him):
After Russia we will take Eastern Europe, then the masses of Asia, then we will encircle the United States which will be the last bastion of capitalism. We will not have to attack. It will fall like an overripe fruit into our hands.
We're falling into the hands of something, America. And it ain't pretty.

No comments: