Friday, October 31, 2008

Shameless Plug

Okay.

I'm doing it.

I'm asking for money.

I was contacted by someone from Band With a Mission to perform in Nashville, TN in February for some music execs. Thing is, it's a total of $226 to register. I currently have $173. You can do the math from there.

I'll be honest. This is one of my dreams. It's -just- in reach, too. I just need to register, then I can worry about tickets and a hotel room and whatnot later. Closer to February. I should have a job by then.

So, this is me, giving a heart-felt begging to you to help support me. If you're curious just what you'd be supporting, there are some links below to some samples. Enjoy.

My True Love, from Phantom
O mio babbino caro, from Gianni Schicci
No One Knows Who I Am, from Jekyll & Hyde
The Lord's Prayer, by Albert Hay Mallot
My Immortal, originally by Evanescence.

If you like any of these, do me two favors: 1) Donate. If you can't donate, then move to number 2. 2) Lemme know which three you think are "best."

Thanks for your support!

No comments: