Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year

It's been a while. Sue me. I have this thing called "a life." I happen to celebrate the beginning of that life at a very busy time of year. So, deal with it.

Now that I'm another year older, but not so much wiser, I bring to you more acerbic wit and nasty charm that I know you all love and adore. How do I know? Because some of you have said to me, "When are you going to update your blog?! I miss your twisted view of the world!"

So. For you. I bring you this video.

Do I really need to say anything? I think the news commentators say it best.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, AMERICA! We haven't changed in the least...good to know I will still have plenty of stupidity to report and rant upon this year. I was worried that, perhaps, people had been reading my blog, getting a clue, and thinking.

Glad to see I was only half right.

You guys are just trying to give me material now. I thank you for your generous offers and support.

I will go back to the near daily updates as I am able. As mentioned before, I have a rather important (at least to me) trip coming up in February. So, there will be about a week where you're not going to hear a blip from me. I'll be in Nashville. No, I'm not going red-neck. I'm going to be singing for some music people in the hopes of getting a recording contract.

That's right! Rogue Assassin could be coming to a record label near you! We'll see how things go.

In the meantime, enjoy the cesspool that is the internet. It's flowing with idiocy. Just...try not to fall in, mkay?

No comments: